[*BCM*] Register now for MassBike's Bike Night celebration!

Dorie Clark bikexec at massbike.org
Tue Oct 12 13:16:48 EDT 2004

Join MassBike, Massachusetts’ statewide bicycling education and advocacy
organization, for our 5th Annual Bike Night Celebration on Monday, October
18, 2004 at Ryles (212 Hampshire St.) in Inman Square, Cambridge. Save time
by pre-registering online for the bike advocacy event of the year! We'll be
gathering from 6:00-8:00 p.m and will be joined by keynote speaker Doug Foy,
Secretary of Commonwealth Development; and “Influence Pedaler” Award Winners
State Sen. Jarrett Barrios and comedian Jimmy Tingle. We're celebrating a
huge legislative victory this year, requiring the RMV to update the Drivers
Manual to include more information about bikes and bike safety. Tickets are
only $25 apiece and you won't want to miss our free bike valet parking.

There's also a silent auction with amazing items ranging from an electric
bike (retail value $895) to Spanish lessons to gift certificates from
Redbones and the Harpoon Brewery, to apparel from EMS and REI. Check out the
items you want to bid on here ( http://www.massbike.org/events/bn2004/ ) and
register online here (
http://www.active.com/event_detail.cfm?event_id=1165669 )! Save time at the
door and pre-register online!

Bike Night's generous business supporters include Major Sponsor Stonyfield
Farm/O’Naturals; Sponsor Jason & Fischer; and Supporters Seyfarth Shaw LLP;
Landry’s Bicycles; Charles River TMA; Cycle Loft; and WheelWorks.

For more information, go to www.massbike.org or call 617-542-2453.