[*BCM*] Tour Somerville by Bicycle - Sat, Oct. 16

Ron Newman rnewman at thecia.net
Sun Oct 3 21:49:51 EDT 2004

The Somerville Bicycle Committee and the Friends of the Community Path
invite you to join our 12th Annual Tour de Somerville.  This easygoing
10-mile ride travels throughout the city, from the Arlington border on
the west to the Charlestown line on the east, visiting parks and
waterways along the way.   We'll stop for refreshments on the shore of
the Mystic River, courtesy of Redbones.   With luck, we'll even see
some fall foliage.

The ride begins on Saturday, October 16 at 10 am at Nathan Tufts Park,
also known as Powder House Park.  We'll meet in front of the Field
House at Broadway and College Avenue, a half mile north of Davis
Square.   Please wear a helmet.

Steady rain will postpone the ride to the following day - Sunday,
October 17 - same time and starting location.

For more information, contact Ron Newman of the Somerville Bicycle
Committee at 617-628-8895, or send e-mail to sbc at ci.somerville.ma.us .