[*BCM*] everybody?

turtle turtle at zworg.com
Mon Nov 29 20:30:29 EST 2004

By the way lots of SCUL pilots ride with CM, we just aren't always that
obvious about it! :-)

Oh, and even the SCUL folks think that the aggressive bikers should
chill out...

-Turtle
Yep, this would be me: http://www.scul.org/SCUL/Pilot/Pil_Turtle.html

Boston Critical Mass <list at bostoncriticalmass.org> wrote:

> <head>
>   <title></title>
> </head>
> Yea, for you guys who missed it, some real live fellars from SCUL were
> there.  That was a special treat and they say they will come back.<br>
> Here is more about SCUL:<br>
> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
> href="http://www.scul.org/index.htm">http://www.scul.org/index.htm</a><br>

"The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter."
~ Mark Twain