[*BCM*] Biking from Somerville to Boston during the DNC

Ken S. Kotch Ken at Kotch.biz
Sat Jul 24 17:52:05 EDT 2004

Does anyone know where is safe to lock a bike near the fleet center during
dnc? I am working there and was there today and saw some police clipping
locks and taking bikes- makes me nervous. And its impossible to bring a bike
in. They wont even let you bring an umbrella!
Thanks,
Ken