[*BCM*] This is sweet!

Anne Wolfe goannego at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 23 08:51:21 EDT 2004

Damn, if I had a better address, I'd send that woman flowers.

Lee Peters <lfpeters at eltonhamptonarchitects.com> wrote:>From today's editorials in the Globe:

THE HYSTERIA about transportation problems during the convention can be
addressed through a simple and effective means. The very same remedy can
simultaneously address our anxieties about our dependence on foreign
oil, the funding of terrorists with the profits from that oil, our
national epidemic of heart disease and diabetes, our concerns about the
quality of our air and the integrity of the ozone layer, even our
obsessive fixation on weight loss.

Fellow citizens, get on your bicycles!

TRACY MACNAB
Newton

"If Beethoven had been killed in a plane crash at the age of 22, it would have changed the history of music...and of aviation." --Tom Stoppard