[*BCM*] Horrifying editorial in the TAB

TSmith4918 at aol.com TSmith4918 at aol.com
Mon Jul 19 16:05:16 EDT 2004

In a message dated 7/19/2004 3:54:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dabbotthammond at comcast.net writes:
Righteous indignation, though warranted, will just make the cycling
community look like humorless, self-absorbed curmudgeons (a.k.a.
Lycrazoids), which does nothing to reduce the motorist assault rate (petty
and otherwise) against us
dang, and all this time I thought the assault rate was due to road rage and
bad drivers...it never occurred to me (until now) that it was my curmudgeonly
attitude that attracted bumpers to me ass...now i see the light!  actually,
DHammond raises a good point...shouldn't be too hard to write something at least
half as funny as the TAB editorial.

and sorry, folks, for the humorless self-absorbed tirade I sent back to the
jerk...I will let him know immediately that I was speaking for myself and most
bikers enjoy a good joke about being sent to the bike rack in the sky! after
all it crosses our minds every time we get on the dang things...

Tim