[*BCM*] bike questions
dave at the-wild.net
Thu Jul 15 13:21:02 EDT 2004
Rigid forks = better efficiency on the road
Chainguards, more common in other countries where cycling is more widely
accepted as form of transportation vs. a toy or recreation device?
Price, depends on the bikes? For example?
Quoting Ari Pollak <ajp at aripollak.com>:
* So I'm currently in the process of shopping for a new bike, and have a few
* - Why do some bikes come with a chainring guard and some don't? Could
* something as simple as that really affect performance or weight?
* - Why do hybrid bikes tend to be significantly more expensive than
* mountain bikes, even when the mountains have multiple shocks?
* - Why do some people prefer stiff forks instead of front shocks if they
* come out to the same price?
* Boston Critical Mass mailing list
* list at bostoncriticalmass.org
More information about the Bostoncriticalmass