[*BCM*] This is the thirt time I ask to be removed

david cain decthree at rcn.com
Sun Aug 1 13:00:28 EDT 2004

maria,

you have to remove yourself by going to http://bostoncriticalmass.org/list
and unsubsribing.

you can't just write to the ether and expect it to happen. take a little
initiative.

dave

See how we built our yurt!  ....at:

http://homepage.mac.com/decthree/Menu11.html

This  e-mail is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and
grammar  enhance its natural character and beauty and in no way are to be
considered  flaws or  defects.